Google
SIMPSONS 2007: Bart Simpson-Like Father Like Son

SIMPSONS 2007

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bart Simpson-Like Father Like Son

There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.


Christmas is a time when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.


Remember, you can always find East by staring directly at the sun.


Dear God. We paid for all this stuff ourselves, so thanks for nothing.


You know, I've done a lot of bad stuff through the years. I guess now I'm paying the price. But there's so many things I'll never get a chance to do: smoke a cigarette, use a fake ID, shave a swear word in my hair.


Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine with all the chicks?


What if you're a really good person, but you get into a really, really bad fight and your leg gets gangrene and it has to be amputated. Will it be waiting for you in heaven?


I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!


Hi, I'm looking for Amanda... Amanda Hug N Kiss.


I never thought it was humanly possible, but this both sucks and blows.


How can someone with glasses so thick be so stupid?


Why would anyone want to hurt me? I'm this century's Dennis the Menace!


I've said it before, and I'll say it again...aye carumba!


Inside every hardened criminal beats the heart of a ten-year-old boy.


I can't stand to see you so upset, Lis, unless it's from a rubber spider down your dress - Hmm, that gives me an idea note for later: put rubber spider down Lisa's dress.


Aren't we forgeting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.


I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, there's no way you can prove anything!


Mom, can we go Catholic so we can get communion wafers and booze?


I think its ironic that for once dad's butt prevented the release of toxic gas


What a day, eh, Milhouse? The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -- as is my understanding ...

Eat my shorts.

I'm Bart Simpson, who the Hell are you?

Don't have a cow, man.

Bart Simpson's Song


Reference (http://www.smacie.com/randomizer/simpsons/bart.html?x=75&y=172)

9 Comments:

At November 26, 2007 at 7:51 AM , Blogger I am a lover of children's literature said...

Funny, all these quotes I remember! After all these years, the Simpson's, are as much a part of my family as well.... my family!

 
At November 26, 2007 at 8:55 PM , Blogger BillyWarhol said...

Hilarious!!

I wanted to see the one last night with Sideshow Bob!

;))

 
At November 28, 2007 at 12:16 AM , Blogger La delirante said...

Fantastic! I am really laughing after reading those quotes :)

 
At December 1, 2007 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Spiritlifter said...

Very cute Blog, my kids are gonna love it!

 
At January 6, 2008 at 10:03 PM , Blogger BillyWarhol said...

Oh God!!

All those Quotes are Great!! I remember Bart calling into Moe's Bar + having Moe page Amanda HugnKiss!!!!

;PPP

Shaft!! Can ya Dig it!!

;))

 
At January 12, 2008 at 12:53 AM , Blogger Garg Unzola said...

'Christmas is a time when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.'
That's so funny!

 
At May 5, 2008 at 11:47 PM , Blogger BillyWarhol said...

Will U be back this Xmas!!

;))

EntreCard RED HOT DROPPING!!******

iGOO MEGA TRILLION $$$ DOLLAR LAUNCH!!

EVERY BLOGGER in the UNIVERSE will receive a $$$ TRILLION DOLLARS!!

iGooMEGA$$$TRILLIONS


Cheers Everybody!! Billy ;)) Peace*

 
At July 23, 2008 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Dr. Jay SW said...

love the quotes--one quibble, though: the "black private dick" line is actually from "Theme from Shaft" by Isaac Hayes (which, as I remember, Bart sings in one episode)

 
At December 21, 2010 at 7:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will ask me father for one in this xmas. Ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home